This page describes what I’m up to now. It is a written version of what I would say that I am doing if we met and you asked me what I am up. This page was inspired by the now page movement.
Mostly, I’m parenting, teaching, writing, and learning.
- I’m watching Mira do all sorts of stuff.
- Walking without support
- Playing with water in cups in the bath
- Signing for milk and attention
- Coming and going from daycare
- As fall comes on, I’m hiking and exploring:
- I’m teaching on campus, with social distancing and a mask mandate.
- Learning some things:
- docstrip package for $\LaTeX$ by making documents for my courses. I’m following this article Matthew Leingang: Using DocStrip for multiple document variants)
- mutt by sending and receiving e-mail through ctrl-c.club
This version of the story is accurate as of December 2021.